The Massillon congregation supports several different forms of
outreach to the community.
- We help to support missionaries stationed in Brazil & France.
- We also send benevolence to Potter's Orphanage and Willow Brook Nursing Home.
- We maintain a Food Closet for needy families that need charity.
- Some of our members sing every month for the patients at Brewster Park Nursing Home.
- We support and manage the contributions of area churches to fund the TV program, In
Search of the Lord's Way.
- We make available a free Bible Correspondence course for anyone that is interested.
- We host guests and provide volunteers to the annual Stark Co. Youth Meeting that draws
teenagers from all over Ohio, and surrounding states.
- We provide benevolence for the needy that knock on our doors.
- We run a regular teaching advertisement in the local paper.
- We have a week long vacation Bible School for the children of the congregation and
Our major outreach is providing a place to worship the Lord on a regular basis.
Worship services are held at the following times:
- Sunday Morning
- Sunday School begins at 9:30 am, Morning Worship 10:30 am
- Sunday Evening
- 6:30 pm
- Wednesday Bible Study
- 7:00 pm